Scholarship - Hungary
The European Union offers multiple grants in many countries, including Hungary (Hungary) every year a scholarship for foreign students who want to study in Hungary.
This scholarship is funded entirely from the tuition fees (university tuition, housing allowance, health insurance)
In addition to a monthly salary.
Hungarian Scholarship Features:
* Residence :
The student gets a student residence permit for the duration of the study period paid by the European Union, which authorizes him to travel to any European country without a passport.
* Housing :
The state provides free housing throughout the study period with housing expenses. In the event that the student wants to live outside the university’s residence, the student receives a housing allowance with the monthly salary.
* health insurance :
The state provides health insurance to the student throughout his studies in Hungary.
* Transportation :
The student gets a 50% discount on the value of the monthly ticket, which allows him to travel and use all means of transportation in the country of Hungary.
The documents required for registration:
- Fill out the application form.
- (Motivation letter) in English.
- Certificate of proof for English language *
- English certificate with a score of no less than (B2) and TOEFL at a rate of no less than 61 or IELTS at a rate of no less than 6
- For masters students, you can submit a language certificate from the university, proving that you have completed a bachelor's degree in English, in which case you should not have a TOEFL or IELTS certificate.
- (* High School Certificate) translated into English and certified.
- (* Bachelor's degree) for masters students.
- (transcript) for MA and PhD students translated into English and certified.
- (* Disease-free certificate), translated into English.
- (*passport copy ).
- (CV of the applicant) in English.
- Clear personal photo.
- (Recommendation letter) for Ph.D students.
- (PhD thesis proposal) for PhD students.
- Disease-free certificate, certified by any health center, stating that the applicant is free from:
AIDS - hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemiological condition
The papers must be sent in full before the registration deadline
for the grant corresponding to 15-01-2020
* Applicants may postpone attaching documents with an asterisk to 01-08-2020
Important note for Jordanian students:
The applicant must grant the TOEFL or IELTS certificate exclusively.
Why YALLA APPLY!
Yalla Applay - Hungary office:
We have a dedicated team to prepare, audit and submit the application, which makes your request free of errors, which increases your percentage of admission to the Hungarian Scholarship Program.